An in-depth, hands-on and transformational program to elevate your skills and deepen your connection in psychological healing.
Who is this Certification For?
- Certified Aromatherapists
- Clinical practitioners (MD, DO, ND, nurses, psychologists, psychiatrists, mental health counselors, dietitians, etc.)
- Health & Wellness Professionals (licensed massage therapists, health & mindset coaches, etc.)
Advanced Aromatherapy Practitioner Training Benefits
Learn, practice and implement my unique method of phyto-aromatherapy blending for behavioral-emotional alignment transformation. My method teaches you how to use essential oils and botanicals to align and balance physiological, psychological, biochemical and energetics for personal development and/or professional growth.
Mental health issues are on the rise. Anxiety, depression, loneliness, and PTSD are increasing at a rapid rate, affecting quality of life, health and business. My specialized approach walks you through how to assess and address such mental and emotional imbalances in a systematic yet customized way. More wellness & medical facilities are seeking trained people, like you, in integrative therapies to share their education & experience in helping others. This is you.
Approved Online Aromatherapy Certification Program
JennScents Aromaversity is a NAHA Approved school & provider. We are approved with NCBTMB (nationwide massage therapists) & CE Broker (Florida Licensed Massage Therapists, RNs, LPNs, ARPNs, CNAs, Licensed Dietitians, and Nutritional Counselors), providing 55 CEUs. We are also approved with the Georgia & South Carolina nursing boards.
- CE Broker Provider #50-5550 (Board of Massage Therapy, Board of Nursing & Dietitians)
- NCBTMB Provider #451338-10
- NAHA Approved Education Provider
The Advanced Phyto-Aromatherapy Practitioner Program is a 183-hour self-paced, online training that includes six courses to prepare you in the JennScents Method of Custom Blending & Scenterpretation®.
- Spiritual Phyto-Aromatherapy: Concepts & Blending Approach
- Advanced Blending Techniques
- Phyto-Aromatherapy for Gastrointestinal Health
- Holistic Aromatherapy for Mind-Body Health & Emotional healing
- Advanced Pathophysiology & Botanical Integration I and II
- Spiritual Phyto-Essencing concepts & principles
- Health Balance & Imbalance Assessment
- Essential oil, Carrier oils profiles
- Properties of essential oils within a clinical framework
- Safety, toxicology & contraindications (dermal, respiratory & internal) of essential oils including vulnerable populations – infants & children, pregnancy, elderly, & chronic conditions
- JennScents® Blending Method
- Essential oil and carrier interactions on physical, mental and emotional levels
- Scenterpretation® Process
- Multimodal integrative therapies
- Highly detailed advanced blending techniques and methods of application
- Phyto-Aromatherapy & Botanical Integration & Techniques
- Phyto-Aromatherapy for Gastrointestinal Imbalances
- Phyto-Aromatherapy for Mind-Body & Emotional Health
- Advanced Pathophysiology I & II of common diseases and conditions
- Ethics & Legalities of practicing aromatherapy
- In-depth client intake, assessment & consultation training
- Scope of practice, legal, ethical, privacy issues
- Online access to courses anytime, anywhere
- Instructional videos for all courses
- Quizzes and to reinforce concepts
- Hands-on guidance & mentoring with assignments & final exam
- Communication directly with Jennifer Pressimone, JennScents® Aromaversity lead instructor
“I like the way Jennifer teaches and the fact I can go at my own pace online. Listening to your recordings and your words of encouragement gives motivation that stirs the creativity in me. Thank you for being accessible by email.”
– Kathy Stickler, NC
Why Study Aromatherapy with JennScents® Aromaversity?
The JennScents® Aromaversity online aromatherapy school was created to help you gain the knowledge, skills and qualifications to help yourself, family and others. Jennifer Pressimone, Lead Instructor, shares her 20 years of personal experience, education &aromatic wisdom, providing a transformational learning experience so you can excel in the field of aromatherapy & natural health. Our comprehensive programs give you a holistic approach to bridge mind and body wholeness. We teach you how to address imbalances as well as support the things already working well.
Our aromatherapy training is based on connecting the head, the heart and the gut through what Jennifer calls
Scentillect, Scenterpretation and Scentuition:
- Scentillect® –The ability to understand the relationship between and the personalities of different essential oils and botanicals.
- Scenterpretation – The ability to interpret both what you observe and what someone tells you, and then match that information with the appropriate essential oils and botanicals.
- Scentuition – The ability to intuitively know and understand what and how to blend for different situations.
JennScents® Aromaversity Benefits:
- Suitable for trained aromatherapist & health professionals
- Study where you want – Take courses on a smartphone or tablet
- Work at your own pace – Complete courses on your schedule
- Start anytime – Enroll online and start immediately
- Hands-on experience – Blending exercises to practice what you’ve learned
- Mentoring – Guidance from Jennifer Pressimone, JennScents® Aromaversity lead instructor and founder
How Do I Get Trained?
To earn your Advanced Practitioner Training Certificate, you must complete all required course work, assignments, quizzes, and final exams in the program. You’ll have 36 months to complete all six courses.
- Online lessons
- Case studies
- Book report
- Research paper
- Blending assignments with instructor mentoring
- Hands-on blending exercises
- Final exam
“It has been such a pleasure learning about essential oils through JennScents Aromaversity. Jennifer’s teaching style is clear and concise. I love the close one-on-one mentoring that she does with each one of her students. She is always available to answer questions, which I think is very important in an online program. And rather than spoon-feeding her students, she often challenges them to think critically and find the answers by themselves. She also encourages individuality, allowing each of her students to develop according to their background and strength. Her courses are not the easiest to complete. However, through observations and blending and re-blending in the case studies, I naturally became familiar with the EOs taught in the course. At first, they were intimidating, but now case studies are the favorite part of my studies. I am learning so much through the certification program, and I hope you will take the opportunity to challenge yourself at JennScents Aromaversity, too.” – Anne
Paypal Payment Plan options available with 0% for 6 months. Details at Checkout.
Meet Jennifer Pressimone, Lead Instructor and JennScents® Founder
Jennifer Pressimone is one of the world’s leading aromatherapists. She’s a certified aromatherapy educator as well as a clinical phyto-aromatherapist, formulator, herbalist, international educator, guest speaker author and Olfactory Immersion Event Coordinator.
Jennifer’s passion for aromatherapy and educating others came from from her own experience. After traditional medical treatments for debilitating colitis and Crohn’s disease and proved unsuccessful, she needed to quickly find a solution. After extensive research and insight from medical and holistic doctors, chiropractors and others, Jennifer found her answer in essential oils.
As she gained deeper knowledge about how the body’s systems interact, she learned how look for the root causes of physical, mental and emotional symptoms. Through this experience, Jennifer developed a new sense of purpose which led her to open an aromatherapy business, followed by an herb shop and then a day spa.
Jennifer created JennScents® in 2002. The company provides online aromatherapy certifications, virtual custom blending, natural health products and master essential oil formulations to customers all over the world.
Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and Diplomate in Spiritual PhytoEssencing. She is a Professional Member, Regional Director and Vice-President for the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).