Advanced Phyto-Aromatherapy Practitioner Training Program: Custom Blending & Scenterpretation Program!
Advanced Phyto-Aromatherapy Practitioner Training is a program to help you continue your journey in phyto-aromatherapy, to deepen your roots and connection with authentic, soul shifting custom botanical blending skills. You will integrate 4 aspects of human, animal and plant nature to create a blend that fosters alignment with physiological, psychological, biochemical and energetics.
Think of it like learning how to do a “tire alignment” (balancing your 4 wheels), but with essential oils, herbs and various botanicals forms, using a precise technique.
This program includes 6 specialized and niche courses to provide you with training to –
- Elevate your scentillent, understanding and knowing of the soul nature of plants and essential oils
- Become proficient in scenterpretation, a technique of translating essential oil scent responses and matching it with scent meanings. This helps you and clients connect on a deeper level, discover hidden physio-psycho-bioenergetic disharmonies, and release imbalances, replacing them with balanced harmony.
- Enhance your scentuition, ability to align energetically and innately know which oils will connect, open and heal your client’s soul, so they can shift from a state of unhealthy emotions to a state of confidence, acceptance and appreciation for themselves.
- How to navigate the emotional healing journey through my consultation techniques to discover, assess, evaluate and formulate custom SPE (spiritual phyto-essencing) blends.
If you want to help yourself and others heal and harmonize from deep emotional, mental and physiological imbalances, you are in the place.
The Advanced Phyto-Aromatherapy Custom Blending & Scenterpretation Program Package
- Spiritual Phyto-Aromatherapy: Concepts & Blending Approach
- Advanced Blending Techniques
- Phyto-Aromatherapy for Gastrointestinal Health
- Phyto-Aromatherapy for Mind-Body Health: The Scenterpretation Process
- Advanced Pathophysiology & Botanical Integration I
- Advanced Pathophysiology & Botanical Integration II