Advanced Pathophysiology & Botanical Integration II is a Level 3 Clinical Aromatherapy Certification course is designed to be an extension of Advanced Pathophysiology I to help you effectively choose and integrate herbal supplementation and aromatherapy for common health concerns. Gain insight about herbal and aromatherapy historical uses, benefits, recipes, blending tips and more.
Includes easy to navigate online virtual learning platform, course eWorkbook, hands-on assignments & mentoring, and Certificate of Achievement.
28 Aromatherapy CEU’s available through NAHA.
*Level 1 & 2 certification required to take this course. Visit our Aromaversity Programs page for more details and to register for an account.
Lesson 1: Course Introduction –& Ethics Overview
Lesson 2: Review Introduction to Pathophysiology concepts:
- Phyto-Aromatherapy & Herbal Quality Assurance
- Safety Guidelines, Contraindications, Toxicology & Potential Adverse Reactions
- Phyto-Aromatherapy & Herbal Benefits & Uses in a Clinical Setting
- Clinical Phyto-Aromatherapy & Herbal Skills & Application Methods
- Dilution & Dosage Guidelines, Client Documentation, Pharmacy & Pharmacognosy
- Body Systems Pathophysiology Review
Lesson 3: Nervous System Pathophysiology
Lesson 4: Glandular (Exocrine & Endocrine) & Reproductive Systems Pathophysiology
Lesson 5: Hepatic System Pathophysiology
Lesson 6: Respiratory System Pathophysiology
Lesson 7: Circulatory System Pathophysiology
Lesson 8: Muscular and Skeletal System Pathophysiology
Lesson 9: Integumentary System Pathophysiology
Lesson 10: Urinary System & pH Balance Pathophysiology
Lesson 11: Metabolism & Weight Management Pathophysiology: Malnourishment & Obesity Trends, Statistics & Protocols
Lesson 12: Client Assessment, Evaluation & Case Study Review
Lesson 13: Course Assignments & Case Studies