Advanced Holistic PhytoAromatherapy Blending Techniques is a Level 2 Professional Aromatherapy Certification course designed to help you effectively, accurately and confidently practice and develop your blending and formulation skills. Jennifer Pressimone shares her trade secrets for blending powerful, intentful, therapeutic and effective blends for yourself, your family, friends, community and clients. Learn about various blending technique and styles, when and how to use certain blending techniques to achieve specific goals, how to integrate several techniques and why, as well as lots of blending exercises to put your skills into action. Practice! Practice! Practice!
Includes easy to navigate online virtual learning platform, course eWorkbook and Certificate of Achievement.
CEU credits available for Licensed Massage Therapists through NCBTMB. Aromatherapy CEU’s available through NAHA. CEU’s available for Florida licensed LMT, RN, LPN, CNA & RD’s through CE Broker.
Course training lessons include:
- Introduction to the Holistic Aromatherapy Approaches & Historical Blending
- Safety Guidelines & Quality Assurance
- Olfaction Physiology, Perception & Benefits, Limbic System, Science, & Gut-Brain Connection
- Concept to Creation: Assessment to Integrative Approaches
- Art of Blending: Journey of a Blender
- Building an Aromatic Team
- Alchemy in Action: Combining Essential Oils & Carriers, Application Methods
- Essential Oil & Client Evaluation Techniques – Olfactory Sensory Testing®,, Niche Methods
- Advanced Blending Techniques: Layering
- Formulating the Blend
- Case Study Demonstrations & References
There are no reviews yet.