Hippocrates, and physicians before him taught us that, “the root of all disease begins in the gut”.
This certification is perfect if you want to –
- learn how to improve gut health
- enrich your professional services
- expand your credentials as an H.G.S.
- get CEU’s for certain professions*
- join live or watch the recordings at your leisure
Join live webinar trainings or watch the recordings.
Every Wednesday, 10am-12:00pm ET, June 7 – 28, 2023
A strong gut means strong physical & psychological health. When it’s healthy, so is your mind, emotions, and body. When it’s not, you can feel sluggish, anxious, depressed, have poor memory, concertation, weight issues, bloating & hormone issues.
This certification will teach you –
- a deeper understanding of how the gut works & what to do when it doesn’t
- strategic holistic health practices that calm & strengthen gut health issues
- holistic remedies for common gut issues like IBS, bowel irregularity (constipation & diarrhea), GERD, reflux, diverticulitis & more
- unique ways to use specific essential oils & herbs to improve gut issues
- mental & emotional support & remedies to improve mindset, thoughts & feelings
- safety guidelines to integrate aromatherapy with clients & patients
- proper dilution ratios & formulations
- tried & true gut health recipes & holistic regimens
- a holistic gut health system with tools, forms & charts
Personal mentoring & FAQ with Clinical Aromatherapy expert & instructor, Jennifer H. Pressimone throughout the program. Jennifer will guide you to helping three people remedy their gut issues using her holistic system. This gives you hands on experience & skills to confidently help others.
This 6-week certification includes –
- 4 weeks of 2-hour training sessions (live or watch the recordings)
- 2 weeks to complete practicum – Completion of 3 Gut Health Assessments
- Access to review all materials for 120 days
- Downloadable eWorkbooks, charts, resources & 30-page Holistic Consultation Manual
- Additional training webinars with guided lessons
- Direct mentorship with instructor, Jennifer Pressimone
- Gut Health Recipe eBook
- Certificate of Completion
- Credentials of Holistic Gut Specialist, H.G.S.
- CE credit for certain professions (*see below)
Your special price on this hybrid training program is $350 (normally $699). Learn in live training or watch the recorded sessions at your leisure. Includes Hands-on mentoring directly with the teacher via live sessions & email support.
This certification program holds a special place in my heart, as it was the beginning of my own health journey. It is what brought me to aromatherapy. I will be sharing my personal gut health experiences and lessons learned along the way with research & recipes that train you how to gain & regain gut health for yourself, family, clients & patients.
About the JennScents Aromaversity
- NAHA approved school since 2006
- *CE Broker Approved Provider offering 20 CE credits to Florida licensed RN, APRN, LPN, CNA, RD & LMT’s. Also offers 20 CE’s for nurses in GA & SC.
- NCBTMB Approved Provider providing nationwide CE’s for LMT’s.
- Certified Clinical Aromatherapist & Educator
- Holistic Herbalist
- Health Coach
- Motivational Speaker
- Vice President at National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA.org)
- Crohn’s thriver
- Pet Mom, Auntie & Great-Auntie