Hippocrates, and physicians before him taught us that, “the root of all disease begins in the gut”.
This certification is perfect if you want to –
- learn how to improve your gut health
- enrich your niche with integrate holistic services
- expand your credentials as an H.G.S.
- get CE’s for certain professions*
- Join live or watch the recordings at your leisure
Join live webinar trainings or watch the recordings.
Every Thursday, February 2-23, 2023, 8p-9:30p ET
A strong gut means strong physical & psychological health. When it’s healthy, so is your mind, emotions, and body. When it’s not, you can feel sluggish, anxious, depressed, have poor memory, concertation, weight issues, bloating & hormone issues.
This certification will teach you –
- how the gut works & what happens when it doesn’t
- strategic holistic health practices to balance & strengthen gut health issues
- discuss common gut issues such as IBS, bowel irregularity, Gerd, LPR, reflux, diverticulitis, chronic constipation and more
- gain insight about specific essential oils & herbs to improve gut health
- psychological impact of gut health & how to improve mental & emotional health
- how to safely integrate aromatherapy practice to help yourself, clients & patients
- Proper dilution ratios & formulations
- Tried & true gut health recipes
- FAQ with Clinical Aromatherapy expert & instructor, Jennifer H. Pressimone
This certification includes –
- 4 weeks of training sessions, 90 minutes each (join live or watch the recordings)
- 2 weeks to complete practicum of completing 3 Gut Health Assessments
- Access to view all materials until May 31, 2023
- Downloadable eWorkbooks
- Additional training webinars with guided lessons
- Direct mentorship with instructor, Jennifer Pressimone
- Gut Health Recipe eBook
- Certificate of Completion
- Credentials of Holistic Gut Specialist, H.G.S.
- CE credit for certain professions (*see below)
This certification program holds a special place in my heart, as it was the beginning of my own health journey. It is what brought me to aromatherapy. I will be sharing my personal gut health experiences and lessons learned along the way with research & recipes that train you how to gain & regain gut health for yourself, family, clients & patients.
About the JennScents Aromaversity
- NAHA approved school since 2006
- *CE Broker Approved Provider offering 20 CE credits to Florida licensed RN, APRN, LPN, CNA, RD & LMT’s. Also offers 20 CE’s for nurses in GA & SC.
- NCBTMB Approved Provider providing nationwide CE’s for LMT’s.
- Certified Clinical Aromatherapist & Educator
- Holistic Herbalist
- Health Coach
- Motivational Speaker
- Vice President at National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA.org)
- Crohn’s thriver
- Pet Mom, Auntie & Great-Auntie