The Introduction to Holistic Phyto-Aromatherapy Course is designed to provide you with a well-rounded and comprehensive foundation in aromatherapy whether you are integrating personally, or professionally. The online course offers detailed information about aromatherapy history and ancestry, essential oil quality importance, safety guidelines, blending tips and techniques. The aromatherapy certification training also covers 25 essential oil and 10 carrier profiles, introduction to chemistry and core foundational training to strengthen your confidence and skills with aromatherapy practices. This is Course 1 in the Level 1 Holistic Aromatherapy Certification Program.
This online aromatherapy course includes:
- easy to navigate virtual learning platform
- webinar training per lesson
- references and resources
- downloadable eWorkbook
- hands-on mentoring throughout your studies
- course assignments & case studies
- Certificate of Achievement
- 34 Aromatherapy Credit Hours
- 30 Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) available for Licensed Massage Therapists via CE Broker & NCBTMB
- 30 CEU’s for Florida Licensed Dietitians, Nutritional Counselors, RN’s, ARPN, LPN and CNA’s
You have the option to purchase additional Course Materials that include single essential oils and carriers discussed within this course.
Ready to become a certified aromatherapist? Register for this course today to start your training!
CE Broker Tracking #: 20-478975