This online masterclass is designed to help you effectively choose and create natural skin care products using carriers, herbs, botanicals and essential oils. Learn about various essential oil properties and benefits, carriers and herbs and which to use for certain skin care types to create an overall therapeutic skin care program. This is course 8 in the Level 3 Clinical Aromatherapy Certification Program.
This online aromatherapy course includes:
- easy to navigate virtual learning platform
- webinar training per lesson
- references and resources
- downloadable eWorkbook
- hands-on mentoring throughout your studies
- course assignments & case studies
- Certificate of Achievement
- 53 Aromatherapy Credit Hours
- 14.5 Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) available for Licensed Massage Therapists via CE Broker & NCBTMB
- 14.5 CEU’s for Florida Licensed Dietitians, Nutritional Counselors, RN’s, ARPN, LPN and CNA’s
You have the option to purchase an additional Course Materials Package that offers the essential oils and carriers discussed within this course.
CE Broker Tracking #: 20-677727
Aromatherapy Course Content