Advanced Holistic Gut Specialist Certification
The Advanced Holistic Gut Specialist Certification is an expansion and more in-depth training into body system interactions and pathophysiology’s, gut-brain-microbiome axis, blood chemistry, Traditional Chinese Medicine practices, nervous system influence, dysautonomia, and more. You’ll gain training in more specific integrative holistic modalities and strategies along with guidance and mentorship to expound on the Holistic Gut Consultation system you learned in the Holistic Gut Specialist Certification program. We will discuss business practices and development to help you continue growing forward.
Welcome Video from Jennifer: What to expect & how the training course will work
Class Video – Course & Lesson 1 Introduction
Lesson 1: Advanced Holistic Gut Foundation
- Holistic Gut Specialist Review
- Advanced Holistic Gut Studies & Skill Strengthening
- Holistic Gut Principles, Philosophies & Theories – past to present
- Strengthening Your Ability to Identify Root Culprits & Create an Integrative Holistic Plan
- Biotic Therapy
- Essential Nutrient Strategies
- How Nutrients Strengthen Psyche
- Hormone Messaging & Delivery
- Metabolic Processes
Lesson 2: Advanced Integrative Gut Health Modalities
- Discuss how to integrate face & skin analysis to improve overall health.
- Review ancient Ayurveda Medicine practices & remedies to strengthen gut health via holistic dosha balancing.
- Explore how to integrate Traditional Chinese Medicine practices such as meridian & chakra balance, herbs and essential oils, to elevate a holistic assessment & results
- Examine specific inter-relationships & remedies for the gut with heart & circulation, liver, kidneys, brain, and nervous system imbalances.
- Learn how to evaluate and cross-reference biochemical blood analysis into a client’s case to understand the psychological role with physiological imbalances.
- Examine the role food and food science has with eating right for specific health needs.
Lesson 3: Gut-Brain Psychology & GIT Pathophysiology
- Gut Psychology
- GIT Pathophysiology
- Clinical Practice & Systems
Lesson 4: Holistic Gut Health Business Development & Consultation Strategies
Week 5: Practicum – Case Studies
Week 6: Graduation
Join the live training sessions each week from August 10 – September 14, 2023 at 7pm ET | 4pm PT. Or you can watch the recordings later at your leisure. The recordings will be added to your account within 48 hours after the live session.
You will have access to this course for 9 months.
This 10-week certification includes –
- 6 weeks of 2-hour training sessions (live or watch the recordings)
- 4 weeks to complete practicum – Completion of 3 Gut Health Assessments (you will have 3 months to complete the assignments)
- Access to review all materials for 9 months
- Downloadable eWorkbooks, charts, resources & Advanced Holistic Gut Manual
- Additional training webinars with guided lessons
- Direct mentorship with instructor, Jennifer Pressimone
- Certificate of Completion
- Credentials of Advanced Holistic Gut Specialist, A.H.G.S.
- 36 CE credits with NAHA and limited CEs for certain professions (Florida RN, APRN, LPN, CNA, RD, & LMT)