Congratulations on making the decision to further your education with a Level II NAHA Approved Aromatherapy Certification. This Advanced Holistic aromatherapy is Course 3 in the Level 2 Professional Aromatherapy Certification Program.
This Course is designed to offer in-depth, extensive information about aromatherapy history, quality measures, safety guidelines, blending tips and techniques, recipes, 25 essential oil and 10 carrier profiles for physical, mental and emotional concerns, essential oil chemistry and core foundational training to strengthen your confidence and skills with aromatherapy practices.
This online aromatherapy course includes:
- easy to navigate virtual learning platform
- webinar training per lesson
- references and resources
- downloadable eWorkbook
- hands-on mentoring throughout your studies
- course assignments & case studies
- Certificate of Achievement
- 31 Aromatherapy Credit Hours
- 24 Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) available for Licensed Massage Therapists via CE Broker & NCBTMB
- 24 CEU’s for Florida Licensed Dietitians, Nutritional Counselors, RN’s, ARPN, LPN and CNA’s
You have the option to purchase additional Course Materials that include single essential oils and carriers discussed within this course.
Courses may not be shared for certification purposes. Only one certification will be awarded per purchased course. Each student must register for their own account that will assist the Education Department in tracking courses, course completion and certification completion.
To receive credit for course completion, students must achieve at least an 85% on all coursework, quizzes and final exam. Incomplete work and inaccurate assignments will not be approved until all requirements are met.
You will have three (3) months from the date of purchase to complete and submit all required coursework for certification. Extensions may be requested for extenuating circumstances.
We wish you the best on your aromatic journey and look forward to educating and mentoring you along the way. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via the online Q&A chat area or via email at jh@JennScents.com.
* The JennScents® Aromatherapy Certification Courses have been designed to encompass the guidelines of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA.org). NAHA is the leader in education and resources for the Aromatherapy field and have strict guidelines for the aromatherapy schools they approve. JennScents® courses include essential oil profiles. Depending on the course there may be some essential oils mentioned in the DVD but may not have a profile in the particular course and vice versa. These essential oil profiles are required by NAHA and allow you to gain hands on training by creating your own profile for these oils.
CE Broker Tracking #: 20-200267